17TH ANNUAL ROSS PORTER CELEBRITY GOLF CLASSIC
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 6TH, 2023
EL CABALLERO COUNTRY CLUB
Check-in/Registration opens 8:30 a.m.
Continental breakfast opens 8:30 a.m.
Putting Contest begins 9:00 a.m.
Shotgun start at 10:15 a.m.
Raffle and Silent Auction events available throughout the day.
Lunch served at clubhouse turns through the early afternoon.
Awards event immediately following play.
All covid protocols in place for LA county by the DPH will be observed for this event.
Register before the event for a faster check-in when you arrive!
We look forward to seeing you there! For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Director of Development Jennifer Porter at (818) 518-6973, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorship opportunities can be found in the registration link, above.
Sponsor a celebrity to play with your foursome!
A Special Thank You to Our 2022 Sponsors
We are so grateful for our 2021 Sponsors for helping us to continue to meet the needs of the people in our community through our work with special needs people and their families.
Whitley & Tess
James and Andrea Drollinger
Art Hershey and Sharon Linkletter
Marilyn Silva Lund
Ryan and Kim Liljegren
Stillpoint Family Resources has been privileged to have 100 celebrities and personalities involved in our 16 golf tournaments.
We thank them for their support.
Jerry Hairston, Jr.
Jill Painter Lopez
Laffit Pincay Jr.
A Night with Stillpoint
November 14, 2020 7:00pm Pacific
Watch our November 14th Zoom meeting, above.
- Hear what we’ve been doing in 2020 with the special needs community!
- Watch a sneak peek clip from our Stillpoint film “The Goodness Project”, showing film with a story narrated by Vin Scully, just for us.
- Sneak a Peek of a clip from a never-before-seen Vin Scully/Ross Porter interview from 9 years ago!
- We also opened up our auction event, which will run from November 14th through November 30th, with 30 items, mostly Sports Memorabilia, most of which can be mailed if necessary to the winning person.
- Wanting a Vin Scully or Mookie Betts autographed baseball? This is the auction for you!
- It was an interesting, insightful half hour, full of hope.
Take a peek at part of our Stillpoint film for the Goodness Project, titled “Special”, set to premiere in early 2021! This clip is narrated by Vin Scully, and shows a glimpse of some of the work we do with people with special needs and their families. Look for updates for the date of that premiere via email!
You can buy an opportunity to view a never-before-seen 21 minute long Vin Scully interview that Ross Porter, announcer, calls his Best Interview Ever! Check out our Auction link for details. Auction runs from November 14th to November 30th, 2020!