SAVE THE DATE:
15TH ANNUAL ROSS PORTER CELEBRITY GOLF CLASSIC
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8TH, 2021
BRAEMAR COUNTRY CLUB
We look forward to seeing you there! For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Director of Development Jennifer Porter at (818) 518-6973, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Night with Stillpoint
November 14, 2020 7:00pm Pacific
Watch our November 14th Zoom meeting, above.
- Hear what we’ve been doing in 2020 with the special needs community!
- Watch a sneak peek clip from our Stillpoint film “The Goodness Project”, showing film with a story narrated by Vin Scully, just for us.
- Sneak a Peek of a clip from a never-before-seen Vin Scully/Ross Porter interview from 9 years ago!
- We also opened up our auction event, which will run from November 14th through November 30th, with 30 items, mostly Sports Memorabilia, most of which can be mailed if necessary to the winning person.
- Wanting a Vin Scully or Mookie Betts autographed baseball? This is the auction for you!
- It was an interesting, insightful half hour, full of hope.
Take a peek at part of our Stillpoint film for the Goodness Project, titled “Special”, set to premiere in early 2021! This clip is narrated by Vin Scully, and shows a glimpse of some of the work we do with people with special needs and their families. Look for updates for the date of that premiere via email!
You can buy an opportunity to view a never-before-seen 21 minute long Vin Scully interview that Ross Porter, announcer, calls his Best Interview Ever! Check out our Auction link for details. Auction runs from November 14th to November 30th, 2020!
Join our auction event that runs from November 14th through November 30th! You can preview the events on our landing page by clicking on the button below. On the auction landing page, scroll down to the bottom to see our exclusive auction event with one-of-a-kind items you would have a hard time finding anywhere else! TO BID ON AN ITEM: You must register with a credit card! TO RECEIVE YOUR ITEMS: All people living in Southern California can make arrangements to pick up their items in mutually agreed upon locations. If you live outside of California, note that wine cannot be mailed, so do not bid on the wine baskets! Delivery charges will be added to anything needing to be mailed. ENJOY BIDDING ON THESE WONDERFUL ITEMS!
A Special Thank You to Our 2020 Sponsors
We are so grateful for our 2020 Sponsors for helping us to continue to meet the needs of the people in our community through our work with special needs people and their families.
James and Andrea Drollinger
Art Hershey and Sharon Linkletter
Dennis and Diana Morris
Ryan and Kim Liljegren
Marilyn Silva Lund